April 21, 2015

Closet Confidential // Camel Wrap bodycon dress

This past weekend I attended a party in celebration of Zimbabwe's 35th year of independence. As an African it was important that I show my support for the celebration of their liberation, especially with the unAfrican Xenophobic attacks on Africans that are unfortunately taking place in my home country of South Africa.

In the spirit of Ubuntu and the turn up I turned to MissPap for the perfect breathable party dress.
Now as many of you can agree, there's nothing worse than going to a party in a dress that doesn't "breathe", women don't sweat they glow, but I don't want people seeing my glow on my dress when it gets a little hot in the club (no bueno).

I really love the camel colour of the dress and the way that the cut out detailing can be hidden or exaggerated dependent on how much skin you want to show. The wrap over effect also adds to the curves of a feminine figure.

MissPap does it again, they're definitely becoming a store to turn to when you need to dazzle at an event in style.

I'm still swooning over this dress. As usual details on where to purchase the items are at the end of the post.

Sidebar: it's really cute how when your item gets delivered you get a little note that tells you who put your order together. Shout out to Shannon.


bodycon,dress,miss pap,night out,melanin,black girl,fitness,thick,slitmthick,style,blogger

bodycon,dress,miss pap,night out,melanin,black girl,fitness,thick,slitmthick,style,blogger

bodycon,dress,miss pap,night out,melanin,black girl,fitness,thick,slitmthick,style,blogger


bodycon,dress,miss pap,night out,melanin,black girl,fitness,thick,slitmthick,style,blogger,legs,holographic

bodycon,dress,miss pap,night out,melanin,black girl,fitness,thick,slitmthick,style,blogger,legs




// Dottie Camel wrap over dress here //
// Holographic heels- Primark //