April 14, 2015

Closet Confidential // Shopping in the boys section

Whenever I go shopping I always look at shirts from the mens section and even the teen boys section.Why? because all the warmest stuff is in there and I can buy one top that fits like a dress for half the price that I would if I bought a similar item in the womens section. Also I'm a hectic tomboy with an affinity for minimalist sports luxe so pairing masculine items with feminine ones is my natural instinct.

This New York slogan tee is one of those "Shopping in the boys section" finds from H&M, and if you're curious as to what size I got it's size 12-13 boys, I wanted to go a bit bigger but decided for one that fit me like a tee as opposed to a t-shirt dress this time (I'm still laughing at how I fit into pre-pubescent teen boys clothing).

I paired them with these distressed white denim shorts from SheInside and my favourite holographic brogues from good old Mr Price. Another men's section find is the cap from Primark.

tomboy,menswear,androgny,androgynous,black girl,urban,tumblr,new york,white,all white,minimalist,holographic,palm trees,summer,slimthick,melanin


tomboy,menswear,androgny,androgynous,black girl,urban,tumblr,new york,white,all white,minimalist,holographic,palm trees,summer,slimthick,melanin


tomboy,menswear,androgny,androgynous,black girl,urban,tumblr,new york,white,all white,minimalist,holographic,palm trees,summer,slimthick,melanin

tomboy,menswear,androgny,androgynous,black girl,urban,tumblr,new york,white,all white,minimalist,holographic,palm trees,summer,slimthick,melanin

// White ripped distressed denim shorts here //
// New York slogan top- H&M (teen boys) //
// Holographic brogues- Mr Price //
// Floral cap- Primark (mens) //