August 14, 2015

Under construction

So I've been undergoing a self initiated process of minimilisation. Removing all things that either waste my time or serve no quality purpose in my digital and physical space. Physically I've donated three quarters of my closet and stripped back to my most essential items, cut my hair (these summer days have been hot yall) and refined my living space. Digitally I have deactivated (not simply deleted) snapchat and twitter and just like when I deleted my personal Facebook account 4 years ago (4 years sober) I don't see myself going back.

Twitter and snapchat just became very mundane to me. I'm keeping tumblr (my eden) and instagram, purely picture based and not as time consuming. These are the first few steps in me really embracing a more minimalist approach to life. Quality and essentials is what I'm striving for.

fringe detail,summer,trend,denim,denim cut offs,wide brim hat,festival,melanin,music festival,outdoor,legs,black girl,minimalist,simple,clean,converse,all stars

fringe detail,summer,trend,denim,denim cut offs,wide brim hat,festival,melanin,music festival,outdoor,legs,black girl,minimalist,simple,clean,converse,all stars

fringe detail,summer,trend,denim,denim cut offs,wide brim hat,festival,melanin,music festival,outdoor,legs,black girl,minimalist,simple,clean,converse,all stars


// Hearts and Bows Zelda whiteknitted crop top here //
// High waist light blue fringe flange denim shorts here //